[Scribus] Style converting options

Axel Bojer axelb
Fri Nov 10 10:30:43 CET 2006

Hello!
I find the import function for OpenOffice.org in Scribus is really good
because, as recently mentioned on this list, it makes it possible to
reuse my styles. Since Scribus' Story editor is buggy at the time
(1.3.3.4, especially on updating when changing styles it is extremely
slow, doing the same by just changing the style without the story editor
opened works just fine)
I find it at the moment faster (and generally perhaps better too) to
edit my styles just as I want in OOo and then import my document once
again.
(Then it is easier to change the frames to, because this also is
painfully slow, but with empty frames is works fine.)
So far so good. But then a small problem that I hope someone knows how
to solve:
At first when I imported documents from OOo it asked me if I wanted to
merge styles, I must have answeres ?yes? (perhaps even checked ?don't
ask again?), but I changed my mind, so how do I change this back again?
(I probably can just delete my .scribus-directory, but does someone have
a more elegant soloution please? :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer