[Scribus] no "Scripts" button ??

stu seven stu7seven
Thu Nov 9 19:05:00 CET 2006

+    Yesterday, I read a post from a Scribus user
who was offering a Python script for formatting books...
but, on loading this on my system, I found that there
is no "Scripts" button on my Scribus interface... eeekkkk  :-)
     Im using... I think it is 1.3.3.1... so... hmmm... maybe
I need to recompile, specifying some "script" option ?
There is also mention of a "scribus scripting module" or
like that, so perhaps its something I havent seen.
     Any Scribus python scripters here can suggest how
to get this function on my interface ?

thanks