[Scribus] Downloading Scribus

listen at thomas-zastrow.de listen
Wed Nov 8 14:47:57 CET 2006

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 13:07, Nicholas Vettese wrote:
> I have never had a problem either.  I always go to, windows.scribus.net,
> and follow the prompts.

Guys, it doesn't matters if anybody had ever a problem in finding the
windows-version - but when I try to download a program and there is a
navigation-point called "Download" I expect to find the program-files there.

So, please, just add a Link "Windows-Downloads" on the download-page, just as
there is already a Mac-OS-section, and I'm satisfied ... ;-)

Best,

Tom