[Scribus] Windows booklet printing

Joji Kaden jojikaden
Wed Nov 8 11:20:32 CET 2006

I agree with you Donnie. I am trying to learn and use Scribus primarily
because its a free software and whatever its limitations are (I don't mean
it has any), I will be happy to use it as long as I don't have to pay for
it. Then, the better its features the happier I will be. Which means the
more I will talk about it and promote it.
All the best!
Joji