[Scribus] The Indian state of Kerala (and Scribus?) (Duleep Samuel) Scribus Digest, Vol 45, Issue 18

Joji Kaden jojikaden
Wed Nov 8 10:44:54 CET 2006

You have avalid point. But don't forget that India is not just Bangalore and
the IT revolution is being directed these days, (at least that is what they
say) to the rural population as well. People like Microsoft and others are
willing to enter the local language arena. I see the commercial interest in
all these. But, considering the original purpose of open source programs one
would wonder about your commends, if it is just for an elitist group or to
make it freely available to the masses.