[Scribus] I really shouldn't open my mouth... but I'm going to

MaHan ma_han2000
Thu Nov 2 11:44:47 CET 2006

--- Cedric Sagne <csagne at yahoo.com> wrote:

> For Scribus to be a success, I am indeed of the
> opinion that the Windows build cannot be considered
> secondary.

Cedric, I don't think _anybody_ from the Scribus
considers the Windows build "secondary", given the
respectable effort they (and Jean in particular) have
put into releasing it in first place, given how quick
they (and Jean in particular:) been reacting to and
solving various Windows specific issues, and, finally,
reflecting the fact how smoothly Scribus runs on
Windows :)

cheers
Maciej