[Scribus] File does not open

Gabriel gaberiell
Wed May 31 12:07:03 CEST 2006

Hello!

I'm new to the list so at first I would like to greet all of you and
wish the bests for the Developers! Thanks for Scribus!

Now I have a trouble. I worked on a document (12 pages) with 1.3.3.1
(Ubuntu Breezy) and I think didn't do anything special. After making a
new image with an edited shape, I saved it. And from that time I cannot
open it. Just doesn't do anything. I tried to import from the file, but
it is the same. If I try with some older docs it works well.

What is it? Do you know?
Please, help!
Gabe