[Scribus] Story Editor: smart text selection

Petr Vaněk petr
Wed May 31 10:00:25 CEST 2006

Dne ?ter? 30 kv?ten 2006 19:48 Philipp Wagner napsal(a):
> I just checked and i was right, the behavior which is supposed to be
> "smart" is the default behavior in all other applications i tried
> (starting from Firefox and Thunderbird to KDevelop). So IMO this should
> be default behavior in Scribus also and thus theres no need for an
> option to enable "smart" text selection any more. Remove it to make the
> UI more easy to use!

Philipp, there was a huge discussion about it year (or 2?) before. The problem
is that lin/win/mac apps have different behaviour in this case.
Anyway I don't think it's real problem - but it's very easy to change.

cheers
petr