[Scribus] Picasa

Benjamin Huot benjaminhuot
Sun May 28 19:20:24 CEST 2006

You can also get to it under Tools menu under folder options. I keep on
finding new features that make this much more useful than iPhoto. I have
to try out the batch rename. I like the print options where you can
layout the photos 4 on a page - I won't need Photoshop Elements at all
if I can get Picassa to make a PDF of this. Anyone know how? I set my
default printer to PDF under KDE, but a dialog told me that it will only
take effect under KDE applications.