[Scribus] Picasa

Benjamin Huot benjaminhuot
Sun May 28 19:05:52 CEST 2006

thanks - I guess I am used to iPhoto where you can very intuitively
decide whether to scan or not when you first start it and they have a
very obvious cancel button. Thanks for the tip - I have it set so it
won't scan my portfolio after it finished scanning, so it won't scan
there anymore. I can't remember exactly how I did it.

I just had to cancel it again as it was scanning my theme iGreen for KDE
I just downloaded, but you just choose remove from Picassa from the
Folder menu and you can just block the documents or home folder from it.