[Scribus] Inkscape and Gimp

Silvio Lopes srblopes
Sun May 28 17:12:19 CEST 2006

Subject: Re: [Scribus] Inkscape and Gimp
To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de

Silvio Lopes wrote:

>> I think it would be a great feature if scribus could import directly
>> from Inkscape and Gimp as happens to Adobe applications. Some kind of
>> interativity among the programs.
>> S?lvio

I take it you mean 'drag and drop'?

frank

No Frank, not only drag and drop, but the capability of importing the native inkscape and gimp formats and with a double click in the images you open the original aplication for editing the content, just like Indesign CS where you can import .psd and .ai files, and when in need duble click the image and open the original aplication for manipulation.