[Scribus] Intel Mac support

Jim Killock jim.killock
Sat May 27 19:12:57 CEST 2006

Hi

yes I did check this - but it seemed that the build had to be
recompiled at least? Also it was unclear from the archives if it was
the Aqua version or the X11 version, and referred to version 1.2

I guess i could do this myself, when I have access to an intel Mac,
but my aim is to promote the program to 150 local parties in the EW
green party - so it would be better if it was built and ready to
download ....

On 27 May 2006, at 18:00, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> Jim Killock wrote:
>> Just wondering what the status with Intel-based macs was, whether a
>> Universal binary was planned?
>>
> You might check the archives -- I thought we had someone who said that
> the Intel Mac was not a barrier to Scribus.
>
> Greg

dylunio ar bapur a gwe
web and paper-based design

1 Rhes Trefelyan
Stryd Fawr Bangor
Gwynedd LL57 1AX

Ff?n / Phone +44 (0)1248 371941 / +44 (0) 8453 453447
Symudol / Mobile +44 (0)7980 268009
Ffacs / Fax +44 (0)7092012614
http://www.hebffinia.com