[Scribus] FOSS Competition for Scribus ;)

Benjamin Huot benjaminhuot
Sat May 27 03:42:55 CEST 2006

Actually I think it would be great for this degree of change in the
interface. Then we might finally have people stop asking open source
software to copy Windows' awkward interface and people would learn how
to use Linux faster. It also goes along with a major strength of Linux -
efficiency.