[Scribus] Correct tool for 500-page technical book

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Thu May 25 06:54:54 CEST 2006

>   LaTeX -- better than TeX for tables/Figures, but probably not
> sufficiently flexible -- or, at least, not as easily customised as TeX

I think LaTeX with the help of LyX is one of the better FOSS solutions.

The problem with the LaTeX solutions is that it is hard if you want major changes in the layout. On the other hand the Web is full of hints and tips and other peoples styles. (I would love some kind of interactive LaTeX style designer software....)

/Peter