[Scribus] Image files in Scribus 1.3

avox avox
Wed May 24 14:50:46 CEST 2006

Marc de Banville wrote:

> My problem is that CMYK pictures I used in the French version of the
> book (nov. 2004) and spanish version (june 2005) now appear with weird
> colors (green), and not the correct size (somehow "cropped"), and not
> only into scribus. They export like that into pdf. This is happening
> only with some images, and not with others.

This sounds very much like an endianness issue. Does this also happen on
Linux and Windows or only on OS X?

If it's only on OS X you should print/export only from the non OS X
machines.
Scribus does not touch the original image files, so you can safely switch
between machines.

It would be nice if you could file a bug on bugs.scribus.net and provide
your
files. You can mark it with "View Status: private" if you want to restrict
access to developers.

/Andreas