[Scribus] Flyer for Scribus

Thomas Zastrow listen
Sat May 20 21:18:04 CEST 2006

Maciej Hanski schrieb:
> Thomas Zastrow wrote:
>
>> Dear friends!
>>
>> Thank you all for your ideas and suggestions. Find a new version online,
>> I tried to implement the most things.
>>

> Hi Thomas,
> could you use "Collect for upload" and make the whole package available,
> along with the PDF file? Some people could reuse your .sla file for
> producing flyers in their languages. You could also put a link to the
> package onto:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Promotion_material
>
> Maciej

Hello Maciej,

certainly: I'll put a package with all the needed files online. But
perhaps somebody on this list will have some more good ideas for
changing the flyer. So I will wait until I have something like a
"Version 1.0" ... ;-)

I already build a page on my homepage for this purpose, please be aware
that it isn't ready for the public:

http://www.thomas-zastrow.de/readarticle.php?article_id=34

It would be great if you, or anybody else, will translate the flyer into
other languages! Please let me know about that.

Best,

Tom