[Scribus] Drop caps revisited

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri May 19 05:04:20 CEST 2006

Peter Dinnan wrote:
> On Friday 19 May 2006 14:03, Peter Dinnan wrote:
>

>> 5) When in the story editor highlight the first few words on the first
>> lines and apply the style - the dropcap will be applied to the first letter
>> only
>>

> err, That should be first line (not lines)    ;-)

There is so much in Scribus! I think you only need to click the Style
button to the left of the paragraph you want to apply a style, then
select your style -- no need to highlight text.
It looks like you have to accept the top of the letter being flush with
the tops of the non-drop caps letters on its line (ie, or you get into
this overlapping problem)?

Greg