[Scribus] Contextual styles [was: line spacing, sections, and styles]

Pierre Marchand capparis
Wed May 17 15:27:58 CEST 2006

Le Tue, 16 May 2006 11:32:35 -0400, Pierre-Luc Auclair

> Yes, it's heavy to manage, but count the hours spent making your
> contextual styles perfect versus doing it by hand on the whole course
> of a book (even if you need to proof-read it later), even a document,
> or even some template used by secretaries in offices.
>
> To me this would be a very powerful tool, despite being complicated.
>
> Pierre-Luc

You are right.
So, first step would be to find what contextual info is yet available
for chars, lines, paragraphs... (may be hard work?)

--
Pierre Marchand
JabberId : capparis at im.apinc.org