[Scribus] Search for Scribus' French users

Laurence Sellin laurence.sellin
Tue May 16 18:10:22 CEST 2006

I have been searching for Scribus' French users because I have installed those files on Windows XP  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scribus/scribus-1.3.3.1-win32-install.exe?use_mirror=belnet and http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ghostscript/gs850w32-gpl.exe?use_mirror=ovh
but at the opening of the software, I receive an error message as for Ghoscript installation. If a French user is able to help me, please contact me in private way. Thank you