[Scribus] creating / improving a hyphenator?

Yassen Damyanov yassen.tis
Tue May 16 17:54:19 CEST 2006

Thanks for your reply!

I can see now that some issues do come from the OOo side. Others do
not. I'll try to file in a bug report for the important ones as soon
as I know what is relevant.

The new features sound exactly as what I personally would need to feel
fine when working with hyphenation.

Yassen