[Scribus] Motif version of Scribus

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Mon May 15 14:12:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would really like a nice looking Motif version of Scribus.

Ok, now I really got your attention :-)

Is there a reliable way to do PDF cropping on Linux?

Searching with google I found:

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/pdfcrop/
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-February/msg02223.html

The first one seems to involve conversion to Tex, which doesn't sound to good.
Second one uses convert, from the Image Magik package.

But is this enough to use on press quality PDFs?

The motivation for this is that people produce PDFs, with bleed margins for
printing. However when same PDFs are to be used for viewing it would be nice
to be able to remove the bleed margins without having to change the source
document.

Any suggestions?

Best regards
Gustavo

P.S.: I hope nooone's ofended by the bad joke :-)

--
Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt