[Scribus] Picture Manager / Search Button

Karl Sinn news
Mon May 15 12:28:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

I recently got a mail concerning a bug that I found some time ago which said
that it is resolved in the 1.3.3 version of scribus. I tested it, and it does
work but only with filenames without whitspaces. If I use whitespaces in the
filenames then the picture manager does not find them (using the
search-button).

I was looking in the Bug-system, but I did not know if I should report a new
bug or if I should add this comment to an existing bug.

What should I do?

Thanks
Karl