[Scribus] Enhansement

hovergo at net-tech.com.au hovergo
Mon May 15 02:22:02 CEST 2006

Hi all
Can we please  have 2 choices with the properties Palette.
the X , close and a - minimise button.
I continuously use the properties palette on screen,  its frustrating
closing to get it off the screen then having to open it again.
If it minimised to a square  a few mm across that would be good also.

Please also a way to stop the print preview process.
Sometimes it takes 5-10 minutes and more  to construct a print preview,
no further work can be done on the document while the print preview is
doing it's thing, it would be great if the process could be halted.
Thanks
Roger