[Scribus] Reporting bugs

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair
Fri May 12 16:05:36 CEST 2006

Isn't there a way in the bug system to have group association, I mean that a
feature would look this way in the RFE:

Usability		Feature		Nonsense ideas
						- Coffee maker commands via assembly code
						- Nuclear nuke toolbar password
						- "Make it Nice" button

Possible?  I don't know how but the different rfes could be seen in the group
at once.

Pierre-Luc