[Scribus] Scribus Indic Malayalam Script support

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat May 6 09:46:15 CEST 2006

Sunil Kumar napisa?(a):
> Dear Sir,
>   Is there any plan to support Indic Scripts such as Malayalam in Scribus?
>   I am eagerly expecting to have a Scribus version with support of Malayalam text

Yes:

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1547

>   My ealrier question about Table of Contents and Attributes is not answered yet.
>   Could you please help me to make TOC?

Please read this:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Creating_a_Table_of_Contents

and should you find it  not easy to understand, please feel free to ask
specific questions and we we'll answer them and extend this howto
appriopriately.

cheers
Maciej
No Sir :)