[Scribus] pantone colors

Florence Gaillaguet florence.gaillaguet
Fri May 5 11:15:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

I did a brochure with 2 colors, printed with Pantone. With the printer, we
agreed to replace the original colors by primary colors, so he could do the
separation with his own software. I also colorised the image with primary
colors. I gave him the references of the colors I wanted. It worked very
well. To see the PDF : http://www.cbe-parpaillon.com/guide_emploi.html

Hope that will help,
Regards,

Florence