[Scribus] pantone colors

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri May 5 11:11:18 CEST 2006

Peter Nermander napisa?(a):
> A late comment to this thread...
>
>> So, how can I know when the PDF really contains Pantone colors?
>
> I think this question best would be answered by: Create separations.
>
> When creating separations, each colour in the file will be converted to a
> "black/white layer". The process colour layers will be named Cyan, Magenta,
> Yellow and Black, and your Pantone layer will be named with the name you gave
> it.

Christoph, both Peters, and Gustavo,

your discussion has been an excellent proof of what this list is capable
of. It would be wonderful, if all 4 of you could put excerpts of this
thread as a well formed step by step howto onto the Wiki (target
audience: DTP beginners). I would insist on Gustavo taking part, since
he's asked some _very_ good questions.

cheers
Maciej