[Scribus] GTK version of Scribus

Petr Vaněk petr
Thu May 4 09:29:57 CEST 2006

Dne ?tvrtek 04 kv?ten 2006 06:06 Christopher Anthony napsal(a):
> I would like to use Scribus on a friendly, truly open desktop.  Would it be
> too difficult to port Scribus to use the GTK libraries instead of the
> non-free QT libraries?

I'm absolutely with you. We should use trully free (as spinach) desktop. Let's
start a movement or alliance for "Rewritting the Scribus into Gtk using PHP!"
You know php is more free (as beaver) than ASP!

ghosh, I wish I have 1 euro each time this note is written...

and, this is important, gtk stinks (as socks).

cheers
petr, the mighty knight of the Round QTable.