[Scribus] Story editor losing some characters

Zbigniew Szalbot admin
Wed May 3 08:52:38 CEST 2006

Hello,

Sorry if this has already been brought up but I find that when I work in Story Editor, and I start
a sentence with a capital letter which is one of the Polish accented characters, it will be lost
when I close the story editor. In such a case I need to double click the text frame and type
that letter again. It is OK then. But typing it in story editor will mean losing this character each
and every time.

Is this a known issue on Windows with the latest version of Scribus.

Thanks,