[Scribus] Crashes with Windows XP

tomacigale mouais.mouais
Tue May 2 21:44:00 CEST 2006

Erich Dollansky wrote:

> are you sure that you have the latest version. I noticed a real
> improvement with it.

I use the 1.3.3.1. I uninstalled it, checked manually that all files were
removed (there were some files remaining from previous version), then
reinstalled it. Some bugs were fixed, but not the crashes.

Erich Dollansky wrote:

> I use Scribus on Windows and FreeBSD. I have not had any problem
> exchanging the documents. Scribus has the policy that newer versions can
> at least read the older version.
>
> So, no real worries for you here.

Cool ! I was afraid to have worked for nothing: I was using MS Word, and for
brochures layout, it's quite difficult- and it crashes a lot too !

Thank you for your answer !

Thomas.