[Scribus] Crashes with Windows XP
Tue May 2 15:15:11 CEST 2006
I still have those crashes (14 times in 4 hours today) :-(.
I've noticed several cases:
- when clicking or double-clicking in a block (text or image)
- after validating the "Copy Page" dialog box
- after validating the "duplicate/move" dialog on one or several blocks
- when releasing the mouse after a click and drag for selection.
- Should I report this as a bug - even if it is not repeatable?
- Does the usage of low quality ttf or OpenType font may cause those bugs?
Or it affects only the pdf result?
- On windows.scribus.net website, it is advised not to use Scribus for
production until some next version. Does it mean that the brochure I am
working on for my company will not be reusable on the next version? Or does
it means that I may loose some time to handle some bugs and imprecision?
Thank you for your help !
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Crashes-with-Windows-XP-t1523988.html#a4176036
Sent from the Scribus forum at Nabble.com.
More information about the scribus