[Scribus] Crashes with Windows XP

tomacigale mouais.mouais
Tue May 2 15:15:11 CEST 2006

Hi !

I still have those crashes (14 times in 4 hours today) :-(.
I've noticed several cases:
- when clicking or double-clicking in a block (text or image)
- after validating the "Copy Page" dialog box
- after validating the "duplicate/move" dialog on one or several blocks
- when releasing the mouse after a click and drag for selection.

Questions:
- Should I report this as a bug - even if it is not repeatable?
- Does the usage of low quality ttf or OpenType font may cause those bugs?
Or it affects only the pdf result?
- On windows.scribus.net website, it is advised not to use Scribus for
production until some next version. Does it mean that the brochure I am
working on for my company will not be reusable on the next version? Or does
it means that I may loose some time to handle some bugs and imprecision?

Thank you for your help !

Thomas.