[Scribus] need help creating a "green bar paper" effect

Charles Bueche charles
Tue May 2 10:36:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I had the same need, and you cannot do it for now. The only way is an
image behind the text.

See the discussion I had on this subject :
http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2006-April/017233.html

Charles