[Scribus] Vector graphic?

Gerhard Gaußling ggnewsletter
Fri Mar 31 19:53:05 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 31. M?rz 2006 18:35 schrieb Meechmunchie:
> Eine Druckerei, welche Probleme hat mit PDF ? - Ich dachte so etwas
> g?be es nur im Saarland.
As the OP mentioned, the printer should print the artwork on plastic
bags. This is only possible AFAIK with silk screen printing or
tampondruck (en? http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampondruck ).

There is (unfortunately) no pdf/x-3 or whatever standard pdf workflow
for silk screen printing (serigraphy). Therefor it depends what kind of
PDF the printer will get.

I work often on ceramic silk screen imprints, and my printer accepts pre
separated PDF's, and he expects all trappings (56pt|0,2mm in 100%
opacity) included.

Gerhard