[Scribus] Change Image Color

Anthony Brock KG4AGD kg4agd
Fri Mar 31 18:42:31 CEST 2006

Just wondering how to go about changing the color of an image in Scribus. I
have created an image frame and imported a tif image I created in Adobe
Photoshop. The image is a TIF bitmap. Is there a way in Scribus to have
only the black portion of the image to change color and the white portion
to be transparent? I have tried importing several types of files (PSD -
which caused program to hand, PNG, Transparent TIF). None of these would
work for me. When I change the color of the image through Properties-Color,
the entire image would change color, including background behind the image.

A. Brock