[Scribus] 1.3.4 - The Great Breakage Part 2

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Thu Mar 30 23:53:16 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 30. M?rz 2006 23:39 schrieb avox:
> Petr Van?k-2 wrote:
> > sure. Esp. that there is smaller set of accents in Cz than in De ;)
>
> In your dreams, mate! German only has ??? and ?.

True and not true. We also use (almost) the whole set of French, Italian, and
Spanish accents and special characters for words that originate in those
languages and are integrated into German, e. g. Fa?on, voil?.

> Whereas Czech has even words which alone have four different accents, like
> "T??vr??". Just looking at the Czech sample text makes me dizzy...  :-)
>
> /Andreas

Christoph