[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 37, Issue 65

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Mon Mar 27 22:24:53 CEST 2006

Hi Roger,

On 3/26/06, hovergo at net-tech.com.au <hovergo at net-tech.com.au> wrote:
> I would like to know more about this and where to get less suspect
> drivers, and what drivers to look for.

You should use "Signed" drivers.  In any case, you'll face problems on
Windows if your computers are connected to the Internet.  Just
disconnect those computers from the Internet, format their drives with
NTFS and things should be better (I am talking about Windows 2000 and
XP).  Better yet, disconnect your computer from the Internet and then
install everything from scratch.

Anyway, Linux is better.  I feel more comfortable with Linux - for the
reasons you mentioned.  So your move to Linux is really good.  On
linux, the 3DStudioMax equivalent is Blender (www.blender.org).

--
Best regards,

Asif