[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 37, Issue 62

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut.wollmersdorfer
Sat Mar 25 11:35:37 CET 2006

Craig Ringer wrote:
> On Linux they have to get gdb (unless glibc detects the
> failure, eg a double free) but at least it's available and easy to give
> instructions for.

Verbose please. Which commands (perl or console) can I use to get out
info from gdb?

Context: I just played around with X11::GUITest (Perl-CPAN, there is
also a Win32::GUITest), xmacro, xautomation and the XTest-extension of X
(/usr/X11R6/include/X11/extensions/xtestext1.h). But I would like to
know how to catch a crash/loop of a X-application under Linux.

TIA

Helmut Wollmersdorfer