[Scribus] Scribus on Windows - When and How to Report Crashes?

Tony Cowderoy tony
Fri Mar 24 12:37:07 CET 2006

If this is a FAQ for which there is an existing answer, I apologise for
asking it here, but I've not found answers that I understand on the
Scribus web site.

I am using Scribus 1.3.3-cvs on Windows XP to lay out a company
brochure.  Having had major problems with colour matching last year and
the year before, when I did the brochure in OOo, having colour
management in Scribus and being able to specify text, line and fill
colours in CMYK is great.

This version of Scribus crashes frequently (several times per day) but
is still usable so long as I save frequently.  I'm not complaining about
this, because I know it is a development version.  However, if
information about the crashes would be helpful to the developers I would
like to report it.  How should I do this?

Also, with the number of crashes that are happening, I don't expect it
would be very helpful if I reported every one and I wouldn't have time
anyway.  How can I decide which ones are worth reporting?

Tony Cowderoy