[Scribus] Network disruption notice

Paul F. Johnson paul
Thu Mar 23 17:39:43 CET 2006

Hi,

The people who look after the network systems for the Universities in
Manchester have announced that there will be an "unavoidable outage"
which will affect anyone downstream from Manchester (which means the
University of Salford).

Work is due to commence at 8am and last for upto 8 hours on Saturday.
The entire University of Salford network will not be available during
that time. This means the main scribus.org.uk site will be down - all of
the other scribus.net sites are unaffected.

Sorry for the late availability of this news, but I've just had it.

On behalf of the University of Salford

Paul
Dr Who