[Scribus] TIFF is an unsupported file format?

gewilit at gmx.de gewilit
Thu Mar 23 11:56:52 CET 2006

Am Donnerstag, 23. M?rz 2006 11:42 schrieb gewilit at gmx.de:

> I checked it out: only LittleCMS isn't installed on my PC and my distro
> doesn't offer it (SuSE 9.3.). For what is it necessary?
> All other packages are installed. So, what to do?

Additional info: I just tried to compile Scribus 1.3.2 again. After
running ./configure I looked at the configuration summary and found the
following result:

The missing libraries are: libcups

[But CUPS is installed!?]

These are optional libraries, but if in doubt you should install
them to ensure the full features of Scribus are available to you.

Libraries:
   Freetype2 installed:     Yes
   Fontconfig found:        Yes
   CUPS installed:          No
   LittleCMS installed:     Yes
   libtiff installed:       Yes
   Libxml2 installed:       Yes
   Python installed:        Yes
Configuration options:
   Debugging enabled:       No
   cairo enabled:           No (If you don't know you need this, ignore it)
Other details:
   GhostScript 8.15 was found at /usr/bin/gs
--
## Registered Linux User #387341 -- http://counter.li.org/