[Scribus] Place page 2 pf a PDF?

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Sun Mar 12 01:31:40 CET 2006

N00bie with Scribus here, but familiar with InDesign, PageMaker, QuarkXPress, and others.

I created a frame and placed a PDF in it. So far, so good. But this PDF has two pages. Now I want to place the second page in another frame. How?

Actually, this is a PDF exported from Scribus as two tabloid (11x17) pages. Now I want to make it one portrait letter size document by placing the first page of the PDF on top and the second page on the bottom, scaling each to fit. If that can't be done, is there a way to "shrink and concatenate" the original two-page .sla document?