[Scribus] Printing tabloid landscape to Laserjet 5SiMx - Help!

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Mar 11 17:19:34 CET 2006

Scott Karns wrote:

> You're not alone in thinking that linux printing has a
> long way to go! I seem to do battle with CUPS
> periodically, even when things seem to be nice, stable
> and functioning as expected.

On the other hand, I have two Photosmart printers that work as expected
in Linux/CUPS, but Windows doesn't ever give me a smooth performance
(connection lost unexpectedly and frequently, with both parallel and USB
connections), even with all the updates I can find.

Greg