[Scribus] Luxembourgish?!*

kitelau kitelau
Sat Mar 11 16:55:43 CET 2006

? 2006-03-11?? 16:09 +0100?Helmut Wollmersdorfer???
> kitelau wrote:
>
> > Well, out of topic: it seems that the translation in Chinese above is
> > not complete or may I say it is not correct? Language spoken in
> > Luxembourg should be translated into "????", while people in
> > Luxembourg should be "????". :)
>
> As I have nearly no skills in languages not using Latin based scripts, I
> cannot say. But taking a closer look, the source of
> http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8D%A2%E6%A3%AE%E5%A0%A1%E8%AF%AD contains
>
> ????
>
> but my Firefox does not display the first and last character. It also
> does not display the box with unicode numbers inside for missing glyphs
> - which is wrong behaviour. Hmm - Debian unstable is unstable;-)
>
> BTW: Can you recommend a _free_ font containing all chinese/japanese
> glyphs? A debian package would be preferred.
>
> Helmut Wollmersdorfer

Thanks for your update. I know there is a free font which contains
Chinese glyphs, I am not sure whether it contains Japanese glyphs (I
think it should). I have a file for it called fireflysung-1.2.6.tar.gz
here. Since I do not have Debian system to check, please check in your
side. It should have Debian pkg somewhere on the net.

Kite