[Scribus] Printing tabloid landscape to Laserjet 5SiMx - Help!

John Jordan johnxj
Sat Mar 11 09:03:25 CET 2006

On 11 Mar 2006, at 15:45, Craig Ringer wrote:

> With regards to Adobe Reader, the most recent release has a sensible
> print dialog (at last!).

Which version is that?

I have 7.0.1 7/27/2005, according to the About window. I installed it
with Synaptic32 in my chroot enironment, because I gave up trying
to get it installed in 64-bit Ubuntu Breezy. I just now opened
Synaptic32 and it doesn't list any upgrades available and it says
what is installed is 7.0.1-0.2.

I'd love to get a decent print dialog box in it.