[Scribus] Font problems when importing PS

avox avox
Thu Mar 9 21:01:49 CET 2006

Magnus Gunnarsson-2 wrote:

> Has anybody got any idea of what I can do? Is there a way to get some
> kind of error log from Scribus, to see what is going wrong? Anything?
>
> P.S. I am running Mac OS X 10.4.5. Ghostscript 8.00 (8.53 would not
> compile).

Hi Gunnar,

your eps imports like here like this with Scribus1.3.2cvs:
http://aqua.scribus.net/music-import.png

Note that current 1.3.3cvs will have better kerning and might
avoid the white space in the music keys.

Tips:

* there is a Ghostscript.framework on aqua.scribus.net which contains GS 8.5
* check which fonts GS is really using, try to make it use "good" fonts.

>From here I can't tell if it's an GS error or if your fonts are broken. The
fonts
which ship with GS should be ok.

/Andreas