[Scribus] Split mailing list?

Craig Ringer craig
Thu Mar 9 15:55:58 CET 2006

Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:

> Personally I prefer English - I'm an Austrian native.
>
> But there seems to be a demand in the last Time for German and French.
>
> IMHO the list should be splitted into
> - users (English)
> - development
> - users German
> - users French
>
> Opinions?

We've been through this discussion before. Rather than repeat the issues
here, it'd be great if you could look through the archives. If you have
anything new to add after reading the older discussion on the matter,
please feel free to do so.

The summary from last time was to the effect of:
	It's easy to ignore messages you don't understand, and splitting
	the list complicates things as well as hurting general
	readership. Don't split it.

--
Craig Ringer