[Scribus] Split mailing list? (was: *mac scribus 1.3.2 aqua)

Lars Behrens Lars.Behrens
Thu Mar 9 13:22:34 CET 2006

on Thursday 09 March 2006 09:21 Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:

> Personally I prefer English - I'm an Austrian native.
>
> But there seems to be a demand in the last Time for German and
> French.
>
> IMHO the list should be splitted into
> - users (English)
> - development
> - users German
> - users French
>
> Opinions?

No! Keep it as it is, what I really like about this list is having
developpers and users together.

And IMO it would be too much hassle following several Scribus lists with
different languages. Keep English as list language, it's the one that
most people are capable of. If someone doesn't speak english good
enough, he will find a kind soul here to translate him.

Cheerz Lars