[Scribus] problem with text frame

Le Tigre scribus
Tue Mar 7 12:36:00 CET 2006

Hi everybody,

I tried on IRC this morning but I think it was too early... :)

We're always on 133cvs of 17 feb from Malex - and have a little problem.
When we make some changes in text frames (hyphenation, kerning, etc.),
and reopen the doc, we have to click on the frame in order to find back
the changes we made.
Which is a bit dangerous because if all the text is ready, and we just
reopen the file and make directly the pdf, it would be a bad pdf
(because we didn't click on frame).
It's the same kind of problem when we import master pages (by the wey,
thanks for the unbugging import): we have to click on a frame in order
to have all the text correctly put.
So if you have idea about that, if you think I should make a bug report,
tell me...

Raphael