[Scribus] CMYK colours look totally wrong

Florence Gaillaguet florence.gaillaguet
Mon Mar 6 11:02:01 CET 2006

Thanks a lot !

I've created my own monitor profile, using lprof. Now, I can see CMYK colors
on new documents, but I still have reversed colors on the old ones. I
suppose there is a "code" somewhere in the script of the document itself.
Can you tell me how to change that ? I tried to save the document after
changing the color management settings, but I doesn't seem as simple as
that... I can join a file if necessary.