[Scribus] scribus to ps on command line?

Tim Howe thowe
Sun Mar 5 11:52:54 CET 2006

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 23:58:14 -0900
Paraplegic Racehorse <paraplegic_racehorse at myrealbox.com> wrote:

> Directly calling Scribus from the command line is not possible yet, no.
> However, templating with Scribus XML is entirely possible and, from
> there, any of the assorted meatballs-to-spaghetti converters will work
> with the right arguments.
>
> I do not envy you, here. Have fun playing with converters and shell scripts.

	I've already been working up the templating stuff I need, but anything short of batch sla2ps just won't scale.  I've been at this on and off for about a month.  I think I'll have to stick with my VB and Word scripts until this is available...  I'll probably cream my jeans when it's here; that will rock.

--TimH